The Rutgers Business School Alumni Association (RBSAA) was organized in the fall of 1948 to promote the welfare of the school, foster the interests and friendship of the members, and advance the cause of business higher education in the State of New Jersey. Over the past 61 years the RBSAA has developed reputation for delivering programs that help Rutgers Business School Alumni continue to extend the value of their Rutgers business education by expanding their knowledge and professional networks.
All Rutgers Business School Alumni are invited to serve on the Board of Trustees or any of its committees, which offer numerous opportunities to meet and network with other successful business school graduates, develop new skills, cultivate leadership abilities, inf luence the direction and scope of the RBSAA, and give back to your alma mater.
The Rutgers Business School Alumni Association is dedicated to extending the value of a Rutgers Business School education by
- Providing professional and social activities that contribute to the personal and professional development of alumni.
- Providing support including, but not limited to, financial support to the Rutgers Business School and its students.
- Encouraging the enhancement of the quality of education at the Rutgers Business School by furnishing assistance in connection with admissions, awards, career services and contact with faculty members, etc.
- Educating alumni about the affairs of the Rutgers Business School in order to strengthen their ties to the School, and by
- Offering advice and recommendations to the Rutgers Business School.
The Rutgers Business School Alumni Association is officially recognized as a Chartered Alumni Organization by the Rutgers University Alumni Association. The RBSAA is a registered non-profit 501 C (3).