The RBSAA Career Resources Committee's Mission:
- Provide support for the career development of RBS alumni
- Assist with RBSAA career services activities for students
Free Career Planning & Job Search Guide for Alumni!
- Prepared by volunteer alumni members of the Career Resources Committee (CRC) of the RBSAA to assist current and future RBS alumni in planning and managing their careers.
- Guide contains more than 18 pages of helpful job search and career planning information.
- Section I covers the assistance available to alumni from career services professionals at both the Rutgers Business School Newark and New Brunswick and Rutgers University.
- Section II is an annotated and extensive listing of career planning and job search resources available on the Internet and in print media. Topics include:
This Fourth Edition of the Guide includes more than 35 new resources in Section II. Click here for the latest version.
- Career Webinar Series - Recent Rod Colon Webinar Recording Available
The RBSAA hosted a webinar Own Your Career! on 11/19/2018 with Rod Colon, a motivational speaker, and career strategist, who has been advising companies & corporations, Government entities, colleges & universities, as well as professional associations.
There is greatness inside everyone. Sometimes it needs to be coaxed to the surface and given a coat of polish. Once you can recognize it, you must find a way to give it a voice so that others can see it, too. In the end, there is only one person responsible for your career success: You!
To access the webinar recording please go to https://register.gotowebinar.com/recording/9083602513656856838.
- Looking for opportunities to network? Interested in professional development? You’ve come to the right place. Check out the RBSAA Events Page for the latest information on additional events.