The RBSAA Career Resources Committee's Mission:
- Provide support for the career development of RBS alumni
- Assist with RBSAA career services activities for students
Free Career Planning & Job Search Guide for Alumni!
- Prepared by volunteer alumni members of the Career Resources Committee (CRC) of the RBSAA to assist current and future RBS alumni in planning and managing their careers.
- Guide contains more than 18 pages of helpful job search and career planning information.
- Section I covers the assistance available to alumni from career services professionals at both the Rutgers Business School Newark and New Brunswick and Rutgers University.
- Section II is an annotated and extensive listing of career planning and job search resources available on the Internet and in print media. Topics include:
This Fourth Edition of the Guide includes more than 35 new resources in Section II. Click here for the latest version.
- Careers Webinar Series: Upcoming
The #1 Key to Finding a Great Job Fast.
What Is Networking and How to Be Good at It.
The Four Most Powerful Words Is Networking.
Where to Go, What to Do and What to Say to Find a Job Fast.
AND SO MUCH MORE!!
- Looking for opportunities to network? Interested in professional development? You’ve come to the right place. Check out the RBSAA Events Page for the latest information on additional events.